RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Dérma Department ensures that all products are of high quality and thoroughly inspected before dispatchment. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and if you are not happy with your goods you may request an exchange or refund.
Please read through our Returns & Exchange Policy below.
Please return parcel within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Please return parcel within 21 days of receipt of the order.
Please note that this policy is only eligible for full priced items ONLY. We do not accept exchanges / refunds on any sale items.
• Please ensure that all item(s) are returned in perfect condition and are unworn, undamaged with security swing tags still attached. Returns/exchanges that are marked, damaged, worn, delivered without their original tags or strong odours may not be accepted.
• Returns arriving post cut off dates above may not be accepted.
• The shipping cost for returns/exchanges is the responsibility of the the customer. Please ensure that shipping is inclusive of tracking information, as we will not be responsible if the parcel is lost or received after our policies timeframe.
• If your item is faulty due to a manufacturing fault please contact us immediately and shipping with an exchange or return will be covered on our behalf.
• Please allow 5-10 business days for the return funds to be processed.
Please note all purchases made in our pop-up physical store premises located at 259 Rundle St, Adelaide are non-refundable. This includes full-priced and sale items.
How to Return/Exchange:
• Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing which item/s you would like to return. Please include (Name, Order Number and Styles, Sizes)
• Return package with tracking to address provided via email